Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

I am so, so thankful for each one of you who made Serving His Children's 2013 operations possible!! I saw God move in unbelievable ways and we couldn't have done it without you! 

Here is just a little view of what went on here, and what YOU were a part of this past year!

THANK YOU!!! 



I am so honored and humbled to be able to be a part of God's kingdom work here in Uganda. I'm ready and excited for another year and hope you will join us on the journey once again... (and who knows, maybe I'll actually blog more then once this year...stay tuned to find out...:) 

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. We need to see posts Rene because you are an inspiration to all of us with your wonderful heart for God's kingdom. We will never forget you helping our little Alan. Even though he thought a Muzugu was killing him, he knew you were helping him and still talks about you. God bless you….

    ReplyDelete