Monday, September 5, 2011

Sweet Baby Ivan 5 months ago...

Please continue to keep Ivan in yours prayers!

He went into cardiac arrest twice yesterday. But, God wasn’t, isn’t finished yet. He’s now on a ventilator…. But there are still some good signs showing that he may be able to come off. Praying. Praying. Prying.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and He will direct your paths.”
Proverbs 3:5 & 6

Thank you sooo much for lifting him and his mom up in prayer!

8 comments:

  1. praying so hard for baby ivan and his mom right now! great scripture reference! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying... praying hard for Ivan, his mom, and the doctors whose hands God is using to help this little boy.

    "I love you, O Lord, my strength.
    The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
    my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:1-2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Baby Ivan and his mama, the doctors and nurses, and for you and all those caring for him. Praying, praying, praying...and sending you lots of love. Thank you for taking the time to update us all.

    Brec
    sixteensmallstones.blogspot.com
    manygrandadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying to a God who loves to listen!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless his little heart! Hope he is getting better as I type this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it possible for you to change the black background...it's almost impossible to read what you post...and the font is very tiny.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm lifting him up with you.

    In Him,

    Rose

    ReplyDelete