Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello from America!

Wow, I must say it is a bit chilly here, even in the south…but other that needing many jackets Selah and I are doing very well. It’s so fun to have her here with our family; she is of course getting incredibly spoiled and will expect to have a human play toy all to herself for the rest of her life. She is in for a rude awakening once we get home… oops.

Please keep SHC in your prayers as I am away and we have 2 fairly new volunteers running the show. They are so far doing a fabulous of taking care of everything, but I of all people know that it can get pretty overwhelming at times, and so prayers would be much appreciated! Thanks!

I will be doing a little bit of traveling while in the US (aka fundraising) and so I wanted to let all of you when and where, in case anyone wants to pop in and say hi. Here is my schedule as I know it…hope to see you there!!


Renee’s 2010 Fall Speaking Schedule

Nov. 14 – Moneta, VA – Radford Baptist Church, 10:30 Worship Service, potluck lunch to follow http://www.radfordbaptist.com/

Nov. 17 – Roanoke, VA – Raleigh Court Presbyterian Church, Dinner at 6:00 (reservation required), Program at 6:45 http://www.rcpres.org/

Nov. 20 – Chattanooga, TN – Ethos Church, Fundraiser to include finger food, silent auction and program, $5 at the door http://www.ethoschattanooga.com/

Nov. 21 – Ooltawah, TN- Crossroads Baptist Church, 10:30 Worship Service http://www.crossroadsconnection.org/

Dec. 3 – Winnepeg Manitoba, Canada- Blumenort Evangelical Mennonite Church, Dinner fundraiser, and program(reservations encouraged-donations appreciated) (866) 999-3268

Dec. 4- Oklahoma City, OK- Evening Meet & Greet (580) 221-3799

Dec. 5 – Muskogee, OK, Southeast Baptist Church, 10:45 Worship Service (918)913-2010

Dec. 5 – Muskogee, OK, Southeast Baptist Church, Meet & Greet with Renee, time TBA! (918)913-2010

Dec. 8 – Moneta, VA, Eastlake Community Church, 6:00 evening program http://www.elcchurch.com/

10 comments:

  1. Wish we could come. We live a bit west (like California) of all those places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever come to Texas (San Antonio) I will be there to support you and your ministry! May God continue to bless you and protect you as you take care of the "least of these."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in OKC are you going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you as you travel and for the sweet souls running things at home. I wish you were visiting Houston! I would totally come see you so I could hug you in person. And I wouldn't be offended if you called me crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh you are in my province. Wish it was just a bit closer to where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should come to Canada a little longer. I'm new to your blog. Its amazing how God is working in Uganda. I'm going to Uganda next summer and I know that its going to touch my heart they way it has yours. I look forward to reading more about your experiences.

    Praying from Canada,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee,
    You, your family, ministry and volunteers are in my heart and my prayers during this Advent season. May God restore you so His supernatural love is just bursting forth as you prepare to return Uganda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, my daughter and daughter in law have been following your blog, and recently sent me your blog info. As I have been praying the past few days seeking God's heart, Uganda is on His heart, and so is the complacent American church. He loves both. Breathe with Holy Ghost fire while you are here. I pray you carry with you an impartation of His compassion for the least of these, and release it on His church.

    ReplyDelete