Friday, July 16, 2010

Urgent!!!

Please, please be praying for my friend’s daughter, Peace. She is currently in critical condition, and needs a lot of prayer. Ashley is the one who stayed at my house while I was away, and is a dear friend of mine; it breaks my heart to watch her suffer so with her beautiful baby girl. There are no worlds to express the emotions of the past couple of days…I have been physically sick….on my knees before the cross….there are no more tears…

I am so thankful that all of our children are doing well, and that we have such amazing help, so that Shana and I can be with her during this time. PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY!!!

“Where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am also.”

6 comments:

  1. Praying now Renee!

    Hugs and love,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been and I won't stop. I love you ladies and am believing with you for a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we call for healing He sends the Healer! Praying for healing and strength!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you...wondering how it all turned out....updte if and when you can...

    ReplyDelete